Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Free THANKFUL stamp

am posting this just a little early so you may enjoy this free stamp/coloring page for yourself. I think of all God has blessed us with in this country.  How even our poorest people here aren't even close to some in other countries.  The thing that has always been true, "to those that are given much,". there is great responsibility.  If you know Jesus as your Savior, you are truly rich.  Sharing that free gift with others by the way you live for Him is your responsibility!!  I hope you are not only thankful but extremely grateful!

Here is the colored version I've done with colored pencils.  


This I colored copy is available by just saving the image to your computer.  There are two different copies. Just send people to my blog to get their own!!



Thanks for stopping by!
Retta



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me your comments. When approved they will be posted. Thank you for stopping by. I love hearing from you.