Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Free Mini Album "All Boy" SVG

Even. really want something special for all those baby pictures. The work is almost done for you with this free SVG file. Cut all you need  to assemble a great album for that special boy.

 If you follow the layers and the instructions on the names of those layers you cut and assemble in order. The black solid layer can be cut to as many pages in any color you wish. I do recommend  double sided pages for these inner pages so each side is already for your mats, photos and embellishments.

 click Here for your file.

I have assembly this album before and used the Bind-It-All  to secure each shoulder to make sure the album opens all the way for the next pages.   I could also see using an accordion or hidden hinge system also!

 (Click above to go to blog.)
May you be blessed with a very crafty day! Thank-you for stopping by!   Please let me see what you create. You may find your creation in one of my newsletters.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me your comments. When approved they will be posted. Thank you for stopping by. I love hearing from you.