Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Free Frame, Bow, Boutonniere SVGs

Today we want to spread the love! I've got THREE FREE SVGs just for you!

 So jumping right in
 click HERE for the Bow!!

Boutonniere
 Do you have a wedding card?
 Scrapbook page?
 Need to customize your colors?
Click HERE!


Here is a fun frame that can  focus on your special photo. I have given you layers  to work with that mix and match as you wish.
 There is a center cut to be able to cut your photo to the exact size needed.   Click HERE to get this file.
This is for a 12x12 page.

 Thank you for stopping by.
 Please go to my blog
click on picture above! Invite your friends and others who love electronic cutting.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me your comments. When approved they will be posted. Thank you for stopping by. I love hearing from you.