Friday, June 26, 2015

Angel Colleen Free SVG

I was going through my files making everything simpler, and a little more sorted. I have enough files to give you free files for several years.

I enjoy the design process. I love layering the designs so you can see right from the start where pieces go.  The process of designing is my way of working my mind. Seeing just how to work everything into a workable file has been a learning process. Every program is different and works differently on certain things. They almost all have something that they do best.  Terminology is different and can be the worst thing to learn.  Thank goodness for forums, yahoo groups and You Tube!


By clicking on my pic above it will take you to my blog to get free files and I hope some tips that will help you create in your part of the world.  I know many people inspire me and helped me learn. It takes practice and a will to learn!  I hope you find the same here!

Well short and sweet is my goal. Here is your freebie! Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me your comments. When approved they will be posted. Thank you for stopping by. I love hearing from you.