Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Thank You Card and more!

Made with the men and women who serve in mind,
 I hope you enjoy this card and make it in your unique style.


 There are layers to this card so that you can see right away the thought that went into making the elements of this card.

 The score line is a solid red line, and may I share a small trick with you? I've found that after setting my cut force and speed, I will lower the force to 1 or 0 and make the score line. It eliminates the  dash lines leaving bumps on the fold. It also allows you to fold the scored line with ease.

 The thank you has 3 layers, making a great statement.

 I hope we will be sharing many more files with you and would love to see what you do with this file and add your own style!

 Thank you for stopping by and make sure to sign up for my newsletter announcing more digital freebies!



1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving me your comments. When approved they will be posted. Thank you for stopping by. I love hearing from you.