Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Christmas in June!

 Joyful Overlay


This SVG was so much fun to make. I pictured a family photo, or another special photo, featured here.   Don't you love Christmas! I know it is not here yet, but our pictures are worked on at any time of the year   There is more in this file than just the overlay. The individual pieces are also included.

 There is an important trick to cutting this file!   the inside pieces must be cut before the outside. It just helps keep the piece on the mat. I also c of at a slower speed.


You can see by the above picture the great detail this file cuts out.
 I have included the inside cuts on one layer and the outside cut on another to make sure the cuts work well for you!

 Make sure you visit regularly so you don't miss a file! And thank you for visiting today!


Many blessings to you and your family. Happy cutting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me your comments. When approved they will be posted. Thank you for stopping by. I love hearing from you.