Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Vintage Banner Freebie

Hi everyone, It was a beautiful day today! It was sunny and warm. Tonight I hear thunder. I'm just glad I'm inside. Those Boomers have been almost nightly and pretty strong.  Where ever you are, I hope it is lovely for you!   Speaking of lovely . . .

 My best friend's daughter got married last year. I was asked to design a banner that was off white color, with a vintage look to it for the shower.   She wanted everything white or off white. They decorated with old suitcases and even made white foods. The suitcase had a small banner that said cards, the food table was labeled and had  a banner above it hung with tulle.

 This SVG will import all pieces. I would then group the decorative pieces into one layer and the banner on it's own layer.  I would print the decorative part on any color paper using your registration marks. I then cut the Banner shape and I'm ready to hang or label as desired. Don't forget to include any letters to  make-up your message.   I did also ink my paper around the edges to give it that aged look.  


I hope you enjoy these and would love to see how you use them.

 Thank-you for stopping by and please share with your friends..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me your comments. When approved they will be posted. Thank you for stopping by. I love hearing from you.