Monday, June 15, 2015

Get two for one Free today!


Today's freebie is a two for one.
 You will receive a digital stamp and a print and cut. The great thing is you can cut out both the stamp uncolored or a colored image of the stamp!

 I don't know about you but one of the hardest part of stamping can be the ability to cut out the image cleanly.  Some stamp aren't as hard, but many are very difficult.   The great part about these personal electronic cutter is the machine can cut very easily what we struggle with. This file is setup for you!

Please stop by and pickup your free copy of this cute Fluffy Duck!I tend to draw in a more realistic form. I was asked to make some cute digital stamps and it made me stretch my abilities.



I hope you enjoy this and have fun with being able to cut it out. Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me your comments. When approved they will be posted. Thank you for stopping by. I love hearing from you.