Saturday, June 13, 2015

Doily - wheat Overlay

 Back again! Today's freebie is something I always loved as a painter, a wheat design. The.look of heritage and life.

 I've made this SVG with a base layer and an overlay. The colors are completely your choice, but the design stands elegantly on its own. I picture songs, poems, family reunion pictures, and so much more.   Techniques could include distressing, embossing, "kiss" stamping, resizing for cards or ornaments. 


Please share your wonderful work with us. I admit it inspires even more designs from me. It delights me to know I was able to make something you could use.


 Thank You for stopping by! Please let me know you were here with a comment.

 Until next time, God Bless each of you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving me your comments. When approved they will be posted. Thank you for stopping by. I love hearing from you.